Monday 4 April 2011

fullmetal alchemist:

Hey, do you remember the scarlet sky, the sky that you saw on that day?
Promises and vows; the early summer wind envelops us; the two of us came closer together

Behind a forced smile, I harbor a grown shadow
So I pretend to not notice it and choose rebirth

I keep waiting for a steady notice on the table
And I knew about everything, the blank nights and the mornings that shouldnt come, too

Hey, I wonder if you did forget about the scarlet sky, the sky that you saw on that day
Promises shred into pieces; the early summer wind vanished; the two of us cant go back

In this room where sounds, colors, and temperatures are cut in half
After I mess it up today, too, I stagger, grow tired, and fall asleep

Deceive me well, okay? I hate yet love lies were your words
Nowadays, our feelings are hurt, so we bid goodbye

We waved our hands at each other, saying See you again someday, but we wont meet anymore, right?
The final lie was a tender lie; I wont forget about it

Hey, someday, will you recall the scarlet sky, the sky that you saw on that day?
Embracing broken promises, the two of us start walking

No comments:

Post a Comment